AGA..TAG

I just received my first issue of TAG. After witnessing the convention in
November I was really inspired by the leadership team of AGA. After seeing
the Quality of this publication I can say that Scott Hieber, Karen Randall,
Kathy Olson, Cheryl Rogers and President Erik have set the mark in my eyes.
It is very rare to see an investment that is truly selfless. For those of
you who have maintained a peripheral interest in this hobby you are missing
out. I think you will agree that the price of seeing this is insignificant
after you in fact do pay it. You won't get past trying to figure out what
all the stuff is in the Amano ad before you get your money's worth.

Thank you AGA and count on my continued support
Steve Maier