[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Jellies and salamanders
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Jellies and salamanders
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:41:37 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200205031948.g43Jm1o29294 at acme_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I got a few hitchhikers on my wild collected marine algae and some local
The marine tank is going to be sold off. Not really enough room etc to mess
with it. But I have seen 4 x 1/2" jellies bopping around the tank recently.
I removed the powerhead I was using and added a sponge to the filter intake
about a month ago so it was likely they got chewed up till I made this
change. No need for a 10K$ tank for a few species it seems.
I have at least 3 salamanders about 1 inch long with gills still present.
I'll remove them if they get big enough to eat shrimps.