[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mega dosing
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Mega dosing
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:06:51 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303201417.h2KEH9oX014106 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Then, right after the water change, no more KNO3 or KH2PO4
> is added, since the levels will be about 10ppm and 1ppm
> respectively? But K2SO4 and traces are added right after
> the water change and then a maintenance dose of whatever's
> needed during the week, yes?
> Scott H.
No, I add the normal routine back, but I do tend to do a larger than 50%
water change also when I do this.