Re: Java Fern too large

Well... I bet someone on this list (or rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants)
would trade you it for a bunch of cuttings.  It's worth a try.

Also you can try your local aquarium clubs.  If you area is anything
like here in Michigan there's a lot of people that would pay a lot
for a java that size.

Good luck,
-Eric