[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Green water in tannic waters?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Green water in tannic waters?
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:08:26 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200301070323.h073NFZo031305 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Anyone ever get green water that has high tannins/peat/tea/pee colored
I induced one tank but the other tannic tank will not get GW. looking in
nature at many of the tannic waters, I have never seen green water in tannic
systems, shallow, deep, flowing , still etc. Tannins can block the light for
algae in deeper water but I've never seen it now that I think about it.