Flourite

> Digest is the normal (and only) mode.  Or you can read the messages on
> the list at <http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants>

Ugh Digest is so difficult to read - BLAH!

[snip]

> Have you checked with AquaZoo?  Send a note to info at AquaZoo_com.au and

I'm browsing through their web site now but I doubt I'll find flourite. What
they will have is that power stuff you mix with gravel and then bury at the
bottom of the tank. You're supposted to change it every 2 years. There's no
way I'm gonna be changing it for many many years if I go that path!

R.
LiFe.