Re: BBA

Tom Barr said:

> But I'll tell you, DIY and CO2 are your biggest issue at the
> moment. BBA is very common in tanks with DIY and low CO2.

I have to agree with Tom. When I followed his advice and got myself off
of DIY yeast CO2, my BBA started to go away immediately. There are only
tiny traces left of it in my tank now, and the little bits I find are
easy to take off because they are not healthy. I would never consider
running a planted tank now without a CO2 canister.

Ed Dumas