[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #81
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #81
- From: Greg Morin <greg at seachem_com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:28:14 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303121112.h2CBC7Ps015231 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200303121112.h2CBC7Ps015231 at otter_actwin.com>
>I am not sure about the composition of Onyx sand, but I do believe it is
>not so much a 'fertile substrate' but a special, awesome looking,
>substrate which you will possibly have to add slow-release tablets to
>(many apologies if my assumptions are wrong however seachem ;)).
Onyx does not contain any nitrates or phosphates if that is why you
mean by "fertile". Howver it does contain all of the important macro
and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, etc).