Re: greenand

There is a sandy looking stuff called "greensand" that is used as one of the
components in DIY organic fertilizer. Been so many years that I cannot
remember just what it provides but think it is minerals. A little research
on organic gardening will probably tell you and maybe give you some ideas
about what your greensand is or is not and  suitability as substrate.
Regards
June