Re: SAE Death

Steve, I've seen a similar death once with a clown loach, I was watching the
tank and all of a sudden he had spasm for a couple of seconds and died on
the spot. Don't really know what happened but everything else was fine
before and after this happened so I figured it had something to do with the
fish itself rather than conditions or a mistake on my behalf.

BTW, I had no idea SAE's got to be so big, what is their full grown size?

Giancarlo Podio