[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Florida Festival
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Florida Festival
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:23:16 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303061124.h26BOToi031722 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Sounds like you won't be going to the Botany 2003 meetings in Mobile,
> AL, since I think it is the same time as your proposed meeting.
I'm more flexible than they are.
> I figured
> that would be my chance to meet you, especially since the theme of the meeting
> is "Aquatic Plants: Wet and Wild"!
So are they taking folks out and putting them in the habitat?
I cannot keep up with every meeting out there.
There's going to be something that will conflict no matter what I do.
Just the way it is but I might change to the first week of Aug.
> Oh well, it preserves the enigma I guess!
> - -Kyle