And then God said "Eat me."

"Oh, where have all the pan-polytheists gone?"

Right here.

The Universe eats itself everywhere all the time. The residue of a star
supernova is recycled into new solar systems. Dinosaurs become high octane
gasoline. Cow flesh becomes star atheletes, prima donnas, and butchers. Most
religions prey on the emotion of the realization that we need/want a way to
say Thank You/I'm sorry (for eating you). But Pantheists understand that the
very act of living is an act of killing. (Every breath you take kills
millions of microbes.) It's a given condition of existence. Get over it.

What's for dinner?

TW