Totally off topic: environmental impact of eating meat

Just for fun, look at it this way (I'm being a devil's advocate):

There is a particular maximum human population on this planet, a
"maximum carrying capacity".

Vegetarians argue that you can increase the maximum human population by
eating vegetables instead of meat. After all, you can grow much more
food per acre if you're growing vegetables than if you're feeding it to
animals you eat. It's just more efficient.

So by being a vegetarian, you can increase the total human population
of the planet.

But environmentally, which is worse for the environment, chickens and
cows, or human beings? Who destroys our ecosystem more?

Perhaps we should be eating as much meat as possible.

Tongue in cheek,
Jade