[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dosing trace dry, check my math please
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Dosing trace dry, check my math please
- From: Zach Villers <zvillers at columbus_rr.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 10:00:15 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200303031048.h23AmTPt007941 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Can someone check my figures here?
If I mix a tablespoon of trace with 250 ml water and dose 4 capfuls
(about 5 ml) 3x per week into a 75 gallon. I am using about 8 percent of the
bottle each time I dose. So, if I say 1/10th of a tablespoon somewhere
around 1/4 teaspoon, I could safely dose about 1/4 tsp 3x per week.
I know, there are a few people cringing at my guestimating, and I know its
terribly imprecise and wrong, It isnt my intent to hurt my animals. Just let
me know if im way wrong here.