Dosing trace dry, check my math please

Can someone check my figures here?

If I mix a tablespoon of trace with 250 ml water and dose 4 capfuls
(about 5 ml) 3x per week into a 75 gallon. I am using about 8 percent of the
bottle each time I dose. So, if I say 1/10th of a tablespoon somewhere
around 1/4 teaspoon, I could safely dose about 1/4 tsp 3x per week.

I know, there are a few people cringing at my guestimating, and I know its
terribly imprecise and wrong, It isnt my intent to hurt my animals. Just let
me know if im way wrong here.

Thanks,
Zach