re-OFF Topic - PETA

the info that I got from that site ( http://www.masskilling.com/ ) was:

Exterminate humans...for a better world .
(all humans are nazis,etc...)

In nature there are animals that eat other animals, that is the way for millions of years, maybe PETA only like animals that are vegetarians or that can survive with air...

I guess that PETA members are all retarded, those pictures did bring to me some of my deepiest memories...

When I was 4 year old (I was watching a documentary) I said:

Mum!!! bad wolf, he is killing the rabbit.

those PETA members didn't manage to surpass that mental age...

António Vitor
Portugal

multipart/alternative
  text/html