RE: Lighting

>I should have said 175w. My mistake. Since I want to be at the 2 watt a
>gallon level. How high above the tank should these MH Pendants be mounted?
>
>Marty

Most seem to be suspended about 10"-18" or so above the tank, but I've seen
MH lights mounted up to maybe 20"-24" above the tank. Just allow for some
flexibility with the height when you hang the lights so that you have the
ability to adjust them later. Once you find the perfect level for your
particular setup you shouldn't need to move them again.

         -Bill

Waveform Technology
UNIX Systems Administrator