Re: Water conditioner problem??

Thanks for all the replies, links and info. My tap water must contain
certain metal concentrations that became toxic to the cichlids. All the
other fish appeared healthy last night as they have throughout this entire
period. I did an extra 25% water change last night just to be on the safe
side. I guess I have learned the lesson the hard way and should have stuck
to the same product I have always used with success. What an experience!

thanks again
Giancarlo Podio