Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #67

Bob asked about sodium thiosulfate:

Bob, I've made my own for years. I read in TFH many years back that fish can live in % solutions of sodium thiosulfate. It undoubtedly is pretty harmless to them ;-). I've always made a 50% solution and dose several drops per gallon. At that strength, chlorine doesn't stand a chance. Never had any deaths or issues with plants or fish.

Jamie <"\\\><