Aponogeton robinsonii to trade!

Dear list,
I am an avid aquatic-plants hobbyist from Bangkok, Thailand. Recently, I
have got some Aponogetion robinsonii, wild-collected from Jumpasak Province
in South Laos. I have many tubers to trade/give away to anyone who is
interested. The picture of A. robinsonii is avaiable at
www25.brinkster.com/aprasartkul/aponogeton1.jpg .

I currently looking for other Aponogeton (esp. those from Madagascar),
Crinum natans, calamistratrum and etc., and other stem plants like
Hemianthus callitrichoides, Hygrohypnum ochraceum, Eriocaulaceae sp.,
Riccardia chamedryfolia and other.

Please contact me offlist at tihtra at hotmail_com .

Cheers,

Arthit
Bangkok, Thailand

My homepage => http://www.aquabox.info