Frozen plants

Heyo,

I won some plants off AquaBid recently and they were shipped to me from
Pennsylvania.  Well they arrived today, when the temp is 20 degrees F
outside.  The seller had wrapped them in multiple pieces of wet newspaper
and double bagged them in plastic bags.  The entire package was a frozen
block of ice.  I had to run warm water over the newspaper to unfreeze it
enough to unwrap the plants.  I had Riccia Fluitans, Glossostigma
Elatinoides, Vesicularia Dubyana and Echinodorus Tennelus in the order.  Is
there any chance any of these will survive?  I unpacked them as carefully as
I could and put them in to float in my hospital tank.  Any input would be
appreciated.

Rich;)