Re: M umbrosum/KNO3

> I asked at the local hydroponics shop, but they only sell KNO3 in 25 lb
> bags.  Hopefully the Stump Remover will be pure enough to use when coupled
> with frequent water changes.
>
> Thanks again for the advice.
>
> Nick
> - --

I'd not worry. Grant's , Cooke's etc seem to be very good and all appear to
made by the same manufacturer. They just put their label on it.
It's what I use and have for the last 10 years or so.
Agricultural places sell the 50lb bags for around 20-30$ a bag for K2SO4,
KNO3 and KH2PO4. These also come in large grain sizes and fine grain sizes
which are better for quick dissolving into solution. The K2SO4 really
dissolves much faster.

Regards,
Tom Barr