VERY cloudy Water, Part 2 (The saga continues)

>Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:39:20 -0600
>From: "Kevin Sheller" <kevmo at arenafan_com>
>Subject: VERY cloudy Water, Part 2 (The saga continues)
>
>Thanks to all who have responded.
>
>Unfortunately, I have officially had the cloudy water for 14 days now. It's
>only getting worse.
>
>I just tried a Diatom filter today -- it had no affect.

You gotta be doing something wrong. Diatom filters filter down to
1 micron and will take out bacteria.

What color did the (white) filter bag turn?

Are you sure you set it up right? There's just no way...

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net