Re: Re: JBJ Comments

>>My lights get stuck too. My husband solved it for me my bringing me a tube
of silicone grease from work. In fact, I think they make essentially the
same thing just for this purpose.

I hope that helps. I'm not sure where to tell you to go to find it, but it
does work very well.<<

Well, thanks...but I don't think I will have that problem anymore.. So
Joanne, I didn't mean to blow off what you and that other person said, I
just like my JBJ lights, and the company assures me they will stand behind
them...but what sort of problems did you have?

JoAnn