End caps

I bought some aquarium water proof end caps for my florescent lights.  But
what is happening is they heat up....expand and loose contact with the bulbs
  It isn't very warm either....these just aren't up to snuff.

Anybody have a recommendation of a good end caps that I can use?

Terry Barber

Most of my lighting is home made T-8s with Corallife end caps  and they have performed very well over several years.  I have a set that was used for a 'temporary' repair on a 6 foot VHO two years ago that is still in good shape.  They come with a pair of lamp clips and are priced reasonably.

Lyndle Schenck