Re: Canister Review

    I have been using the Rena xp2 for more than a year, no clogging
here, I do clean it every once in a while(4 weeks, 6 weeks maybe, I
don't keep track), though.  Who knows what those people are trying to do
with it.  The only thing I have to compare it with is my magnum 350 and
HOT magnum.  It is a much better filter than either of those.  I am
installing a new 75g tank this week and it will be getting a Filstar xp2
also.

    I would give the Rena xp2 a 95% rating.

Matt