Re: CO2 Level

Shouldn't a PH probe and controller avoid this from happening? Wouldn't it
just turn the CO2 off at night when the PH dropped to the set value? That
was my understanding of using a PH controller with a CO2 setup. You could
airate or increase surface agitation to release some of the extra CO2 at
night but I still feel the PH controller should be taking care of this for
you. What am I missing?

Giancarlo Podio