confusion flourishes was leggy plants

Adam wrote,

"My comment on this would be that Flourish is specified as a 'complete
non-fertilizer *water conditioner*'."

Rachel Said:
<SNIP>
Adam, I looked for this text on my bottle of Flourish & found nothing
like it. My bottle says, "Flourish is a comprehensive plant supplement
for
the natural freshwater aquarium. It contains a rich assortment of
important
trace elements, vitamins, and amino acids." The only "water conditioner"
I use in my tank is a straight dechlorinator - the whole point, I
thought,
of using Flourish is that it is a fertilizer.
<SNIP>

Adam wrote, again: "You're correct, I live in Australia. Same product -
must be different
labels though. I'm looking at the bottle right now and it does read
'complete non-fertilizer water conditioner'" <snip>

You are talking about two different products. When I was at the LFS last
month, I noticed a bottle of Flourish Water Conditioner for planted
tanks (it did not specify chlorine removal...). I don't see the product
listed on the Seachem site. But, Adam has Flourish the water conditioner
and Rachel has Flourish the fertilizer.

Sharon S.