Re: Leggy Plants

Adam wrote,

"My comment on this would be that Flourish is specified as a 'complete
non-fertilizer *water conditioner*'."

Adam, I looked for this text on my bottle of Flourish & found nothing like
it. My bottle says, "Flourish is a comprehensive plant supplement for the
natural freshwater aquarium. It contains a rich assortment of important
trace elements, vitamins, and amino acids." The only "water conditioner" I
use in my tank is a straight dechlorinator - the whole point, I thought, of
using Flourish is that it is a fertilizer.

I'm also thinking you may be outside of the U.S.? Are there different
products, or different labels?

-rs

I'll try to post a pictue of the leggy plants in the next day or two.