A microsoft kind of answer...

	Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:23:57 -0500
	From: Bill Wichers <billw at waveform_net>
	Subject: Re: spot algae

	> >> Has anyone on this list fought spot algae and *won*???
	> >
	> >Yes.
	> >Regards,
	> >Tom Barr
	>
	>Wow, everything I ever wanted to know about eradicating
	>
	>spot algae in one word.

	Well, technically he DID answer the question that was asked ;-)

	Got a little laugh out of that one...

	         -Bill
	Waveform Technology
	UNIX Systems Administrator

	Which reminds me of an old joke:

	Two guys were flying around Seattle when a heavy fog rolled in.  They had lost their bearings and were trying to get back to the ariport, so they flew next to a sky scraper and held up a sign for the people in the building watching:  "Where are we?"

	Unfortunately, it was a Microsoft building, so they got the technically correct, but completely useless reply: "You are in a helicopter."

	Doug