Just realized something

After about 2 years of constant "fish in" and "fish out" I have a nice
community tank with not so community orientated fish. This made me think. If
aliens were to come down and make us pets I bet they'd write a description
something like:

Very Aggressive and territorial. Needs large tank. Will protect (sometimes
with firearms) an area 0-20 acres in size. Normally will not attack other
land animals but some have been know to do when food gets scarce.

I guess when we say fish are territorial we should look at ourselves and
understand that we too protect our homes.

Sam