Re:The State of the Plants

The Algal Axis of Evil not only includes Canada, Mexico, South
America, Africa, The former Soviet Union, Asia, and Europe, but also
Luxembourg.  Our Inspectors in Luxembourg have not received full
cooperation and believe that BGA is still hidden in unknown bodies of
water.  We will not tolerate the possibility that this BGA could be
exported to our aquariums to smother our happy homes!  If we do not
receive full cooperation, i.e. proof that there are no algal weapons
of mass destruction, we will take all steps to ensure our planted
tank safety.

--
Paul Krombholz in warm central Mississippi, recovering from a BGA
attack and sore about it!