Re:The State of the Plant Tank Address

>>The newly created Department of Anti Plant
Activities will drive these planr killers from our borders. Please pass my
bill before Congress to put a plant tank in everyone's house!
Oh, wait a minutes, I seem to have mixed up muh speecheses, that was suppose
to read an "oil" tank in everyone's house, it's good to have a home. Save
the oil! It's all old Caboniferous horsetails, cycadas and other swamp
plants, just a bit older is all. Save those plants!<<

The war against algae terrorisim is not an easy one. We must be diligent and
patient doing whatever it takes to prevent an Algae attack on our tank
borders before it happens. The great algae terrorist is elusive and always
waiting for a chance to strike when our defenses are weak. We can not simply
sit by passively waiting for an attack and then cry about it afterwards. Our
diligence will prevent the weapons of mass destruction from reaching our
safe haven. We have the freedom to provide a safe and clean home for our
fish, animals, and plants to prosper and we must protect that freedom!

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
Visit the AB forums