Re: trade disputes and Rossi

I agree with everything that steve maier said and i would have gone on with
my day and forgotten this subject but unfortunately, posted immedieately
below it was Rossi's response to a previous post.  AND since i ALSO didn't
receive my plants nor a reply to several emails,  AND since i live in HOUSTON
where in SEPTEMER it was hardly cold enough to warrant heat packs AND since i
believe firmly that "Rossi" doesnt live in either of the polar regions,  i
WOULD like a refund via paypal since that was the way i paid to begin with.

and should i get back the "measly 5 bucks" i will be happy to donate it to
the defense fund.

Have a nice day.

rich green

PS: and i promise to the group to never never never write a post of this
nature again.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---