Re: swords too tall, CO2 too low

>I can't seem to KEEP CO2 in the tank.  Taking a hint from Mr. Barr, I
>relocated the spray bar to the bottom back of the tank.  However, I still
>can't get high enough CO2 concentrations in the tank.

Been there done that. The trick, for me, was to dust off my cover glasses
and put a lid on it so to speak.
The cover glasses seems to keep all the O2 from plants *and* the CO2
in the tank.
I also turn on the CO2 a couple of hours before the lights come on which
seems to get the rich pearling going really fast when the lights come on.
Yes. pH-swings, but as Mr. Barr says:
http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200301/msg00497.html
that's what happens in natural waters.

// Daniel.