RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V6 #30

>I've seen some posts about substrate-burrowing snails in the archives, but
have
>never seen them in my LFS and am not sure they would like the rather
>course texture of Flourite anyway.  Any ideas or advice?

I have 100% Flourite substrate in my 10 gallon tank, and a flourishing
population of MTS (the substrate burrowing snails).  They don't seem
bothered by the texture of the Flourite at all.

-Mak
 New Hampshire, USA where it is still cold but at least we are out of the
teens!
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/
Updates 1/13/03

You can't ask to start over just because you're losing the game.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. PhotoBox- the standard
in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com