MTS and Clown Loaches

>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:56:45 -0500
>From: Scott Rossi <srossi at scottrossi_com>
>Subject: MTS
>
>Are their any traps out there to catch MTS?
>
>I have 3 Clown Loaches and they are not doing a good Job. I have starve them
> for 4 weeks and that doesnt seem to help either.
>
>Scott

------------------------------

I have 3 tanks infested with MTS. I bought a pair of clown loaches for
each of them. They seem to chow down initially on them but don't
completely eliminate them, I'm not sure if the MTS hide, I have sand over
flurite.

Does anyone know if MTS snails eat plants? I accidently introduced them
into the tank where I keep my floating pond plants over the winter, and
they are completely gone now, Water Lettuce, Salvinia and duckweed. It's
amazing, not a trace left.

       Gerry Skau

       He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
       -Oscar Wilde