dry fert question

ok. i just went out and stocked up on chems for dry dosing/pmdd type
stuff.  I ordered kno2, k2so4, and kh2po4.
Upon getting home, and giving closer looks to what i got, aparemtly what
was given to me as my k2so4 is actually Sulphate of Potash.  The bag lists
the contents follows
42% K
50% k2o
18% S
46% so3

It claims to be completely water soluble chemicals.  Any thoughts on this
mix? is it usable as my K source? or should i go back and kick some butt
for them giving me the wrong stuff?

thanks in advance folks.

-Berne Kairunas

Proud Administrator and Forum Moderator at http://www.FishGeeks.com
also find me in their chatroom on irc.webchat.org #fishgeeks

Come on over, help your pets be happy and healthy!