"Aquatic Plant" Computer Virus?

I just got a strange email with no subject.  The title suggests the sender
was "Aquatic-Plants <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>".  However, there was no
text only a strange attachment;  "Xo.bat
ATT00001.DAT".   Is this a ligitimate APD digest or a trojan trick?  I have
not opened the attachment.

Earthlink (was mindspring) has been upgrading their email service lately
and this might just be how the digest appears when it is now sent.   Did
anyone else get this?  I hope this was a false alarm but am taking no
chances.

Aquarium Plants & Driftwood
http://www.floridadriftwood.com