I'll trade dwarf hair grass and Java fern for crypts, in L.A.

        I have tons of densely growing dwarf hair grass, Eleocharis
acicularis, that I would like to trade for crypts.  Also, I'm always throwing
away a lot of Java fern.
     Anyone interested could come to my tank, in Southern California, to make
the trade.  If you don't have crypts for me, you can have some of my plants
anyway.
     Hair grass takers are encouraged to have Florida flag fish in their
tanks.
David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html