Synthetic Aquariums

I've been delving into the world of computer generated 3D graphics for a
television pilot that I want to produce. That journey is much like a
fractal, in that once you start, the road becomes endlessly repeating down
and down into madness. At this point in my insanity, what I really want are
walls that look like windows into the ocean. Buckets of virtual paint that I
can just splash on the wall, and be there. Or maybe implants on the retina
and eardrum that put me at the bottom of the great reef. Yeah, screw
reality, I want all virtual! Or maybe I've been neglecting the tank and it's
time to pay the friggin' piper...

TW