Re:Carib Sea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate

One thing I did not see though was any indication of its physical
characteristics.  Course on top and fines on the bottom is normal
procedure in a tank, but that is not very quantitative.  Can you tell us
how big it is?  Also, you mention the shape is spherical.  Are there any
rough edges (like Flourite) or are they more like smooth micro
bio-balls?

I asked Carib-Sea and they said that that the fines are 1-2 mm and the
coarse is 3-4 mm. on average. And they are round grains.

How much does a 20 lb bag cost?  Where can one get it?  I have yet to
see it anywhere on the web or in a LFS.

Retails for $19.99. You can get it soon in your LFS. It is only just coming
out. Don Matakis