Re: dream digital camera?

Shireen asked:
> >If you had $400 to splurge, what kind of digital camera would you get?
> >One that's good for aquarium photography (macro) and for general
> >use?
> >
> >Just wondering what people recommend ....

And Bill replied:

> Get something that you can get a lens adapter for so that you can use
> normal threaded camera lenses. That way you always have the option of
> getting a special lens to use with your camera for that "special" shot.

Agreed. We have a very nice Casio QV-4000 digital camera. Takes great pics,
is realtively easy to use, and all that- but, if we had it to do over, we
would get one that had the capability to use other lenses.  Best of both
worlds....

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

You can't ask to start over just because you're losing the game.

Store, organize and access digital images easily. PhotoBox- the standard
in digital image organization: http://www.imagesw.com