dream digital camera?

>If you had $400 to splurge, what kind of digital camera would you get?
>One that's good for aquarium photography (macro) and for general
>use?

Kodak DC260 or 265. One of the few with screw on lenses so you can take
extreme close ups. Int he day, it was $800 or so, and it was impossible
to get a better picture for under $3000.

They're about $200 now on ebay. Get the close up lens kit.

These are some of the first pictures I took with mine when I
got it:

http://viewimages.killi.net/c/CYA/

They were taken under a single gro lux light; I had a funky old dark monitor
back
then so I stupidly brightened them up a bit.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net