RE: Flourish drops = greasy water

I've also seen a correlation of a surface film with the use of Flourish.  I
think its a little less using Flourish Trace and Flourish Iron, instead of
original Flourish.  I wonder if the film is related to the "vitamins" in
Flourish?  I've moved my spray bar so that it causes some surface agitation
(i.e. a water stream hitting the tank water).  This disperses a lot of the
surface film, but it persists in dead spots on the water surface.

Joe K in Takoma Park MD

Blooming in the yard:  one lone snowdrop and various Ericas.  First comes
Christmas, then comes spring...