Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #479

At 02:21 AM 12/14/2002, you wrote on APD:
>Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:59:13 -0500 (EST)
>From: Hugh <hugh at kb5kjn_karco.org>
>Subject: Re: Myth Or Truth
>
> From personal observation i've been using my HOT magnums as reactors
>  on my two big planted tanks for close to 6 months now
>and have not noticed any kind of degradation or pitting, ect to this
>point.  I'll keep my eyes open for ya though, and should you be willing to
>remind me in 6 months ill be happy to give your a further report.  ;)

I'm considering converting from a powerhead-driven reactor to injecting CO2
into my HOT Magnum. I've noticed a lot of swishing noises from the Magnum
when it ingests random bubbles from the tank. Will the Magnum be noisy with
CO2 injected into its input?

Thanks.

Dave Millman
Is your product "Must Have" or just Nice to Have? Find your Sweet Spot!
http://www.tactics.com

TACTICS Sells High Tech, Inc.
+1 408 298-2200 extension 1

multipart/alternative