GPASI Christmas Party

I'd like to invite all APD readers who aren't already
members of the Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society to
come to our annual Christmas party this coming Sunday
(the 12th).  It will be held at the North Hampton VFD
fire hall.  Everyone will be bringing a covered dish
(club provides turkey, ham, pop).  I will probably be
making chili that will make the trip worthwhile on its
own. :)  I hope you guys like it hot.  There will be a
small raffle.

This will be a great chance to meet the club maybe
even sign up.  We can always use more plant people!

Contact me for more details.

Cavan

P.S.  There should be a TV turned on to the Steeler
game present.