Trace elements

I am considering purchasing chelated trace element mix (Fe 7%, B 1.3%, Mn
2%, Zn 0.4%, Cu 0.1%, Mo 0.06%) in bulk. I can get it for about $40/kg. I
thought I would see if anyone would be interested in sharing this with me.
If I divide it up into 100 gm. portions, it would cost about $4 U.S., plus
my cost to pack (double zip lock bags in a bubble envelope?) and ship. I
bought 100 gm. a couple of years ago, and just ran out.

In order to get the bulk price, I have to buy 2 kg. which will yield twenty
100 gm portions, of which I would like to keep two. Any one interested,
please reply off list. Will do if I get enough takers.

Is it just me, or does it sound like I'm peddling drugs here?

Douglas Guynn
dguynn at nwol_net
915.368.5411

The Ancient Greeks were 100% correct about this concept: He who refuses to
participate in self-government runs the risk of being governed by a fool
greater than himself.