Re: Water Change in Tall Apartment Building

Thus spoke Tom Wood, on 12/30/02 11:09 AM:

> Buckets?! You still use buckets?! Gawd man, get with it. If I were you I'd
> leave the hobby because you obviously aren't keeping up with the latest
> water transportation technology. Dehydrated water is the only way to go man.
> <VBG>
>
> TW

I found a bottle of dehydrated water for a surprisingly low price and was
happy that I too could move into the exciting and advanced world of high
tech. water transportation.  Until I read the instructions - "Just add
water."

SMB