Re: Water Change in Tall Apartment Building

David A. Youngker:
"Most of my indoor discards are via the Great White Telephone (old party
joke) and it's not a problem - except for the occasionally too-full bucket
leaving a little trail through the house, or around the toilet because I
initially missed on the dump. But those buckets are *key*, particularly if
you have sand or small-grained gravel, because it's a _lot_ easier on your
wallet to have anything settle out before the water is dumped."

Buckets?! You still use buckets?! Gawd man, get with it. If I were you I'd
leave the hobby because you obviously aren't keeping up with the latest
water transportation technology. Dehydrated water is the only way to go man.
<VBG>

TW