Small Powerhead

Giancarlo Podio has indicated the need for a small powerhead.

The following was taken from the Foster's and Smith catalog and customer
service when I called with the same question.

The Micro Jet powerhead is less than 2 inches high and 1 1/2 inches thick.
The flow is adjustable.  The settings are for 32, 48 or 73 gph with a max
head of 15 inches.

The Mini Jet is 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 x 1 3/8.  It pumps 13-108 gph.

They are both about the same price and are typically available in LFS's as
well as MO.  Foster's and Smith carries both.  I have used both and been
happier with the Mini.  I wasn't totally thrilled with the Micro but it was
ok.

Personally, I have a Maxi-Jet on my CO2 reactor and like it even though it
is larger.  My reactor is sitting on the floor under my tank and requires
it.

I think Rio's are supposed to be good but I have no first hand experience.

Daphne